Our approach is based on the belief that any organisation can better utilise its existing resources by improving the way it operates. Working with our clients All4Change implement the operational, structural and behavioural changes necessary to achieve a higher and sustainable performance throughout the company without the need for capital investment. Our goal is leave behind a better, stronger more scalable organisation, with the tools and skill sets to further continue the work once we have left.
Fundamental to our approach is
- A hands on and pragmatic style
- A bespoke solution designed around Management Operating System customised specifically for your operation
- A strong focus on the delivery of agreed benefits
- Working alongside your staff, motivating and coaching them
- Leaving behind a stronger organisation capable of sustaining the improvements achieved
- Injecting a greater degree of pace, predictability and scale to the benefits achieved
- Ensuring vital Executive alignment is achieved at critical stages in the project to ensure the project outcomes and long term sustainability are achieved
A typical project is split into 3 key elements:
Business Analysis (BA)
A carefully orchestrated plan of personal interviews, operational studies, meeting studies, process mapping, financial reporting analysis and observational studies are carried out across the agreed areas of the business. This enables us to develop an objective and clear.
- Understanding of your business
- View of the current performance levels in different areas of the business
- Insight into the Current improvement initiatives and the expected benefits
- Understanding of the gaps between actual and targeted performance through the use of a Gap Analysis
An implementation road map is established to identify those changes you can (and should) make independently, together with a proposal for those changes that can most reasonably be delivered by All4Change. The proposal will quantify the benefits of the programme to be delivered by All4Change (expressed in financial terms) and the costs associated with realising those benefits.
The Project Implementation has 3 elements to it:
All4Change guarantees to deliver the agreed benefits.
Sustainability starts before All4Change even begins the implementation of the project. By starting with the end goals in mind, structures for success are built in to the programme. The task force designs and embeds the new processes and behaviours driven by your people. These new processes and behaviours are incorporated within a self sustaining Management Operating System (MOS)
Part of the All4Change approach in relation to sustainability is that we will come back 16-26 weeks after the project has been completed for a free sustainability review.
The management operating system and processes that All4Change leave embedded in your business are robust and will continue to function and facilitate growth.
In short All4Change bring the certainty of pre-determined results, timescales and fees which are delivered by a proven process, dedicated to the concept of "show me the money"If you would like further information on what you have read, please click here.